Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bleeding Truth

Happy April 24 everyone! :D

If you don't know why it's important, don't worry because I don't either lol ;)

Okay, so to get this blog going I think I'll start by telling you a little bit about my book in progress. As you can see by the title of this post, the tentative title of the book is Bleeding Truth and, in short, its a story based entirely upon my real life experiences. Not an original concept, but I definitely make it work ^_^

The story focuses mainly on an eighteen year-old boy named Alexander Azazel Arlington (A mouthful, huh?). In the beginning of the book he is waiting in a forest clearing at midnight, a place where he and his girlfriend, Victorya, agreed to meet. After waiting for so long, he becomes impatient and is about to leave when the story's second main character, Audrey, shows up and the shit hits the fan. Her presence starts a chain reaction which leads Alex to a startling realization about his girlfriend, followed by the two strangers running for their lives, and Alex's eventual death, all in the first chapter.
As the story progresses, Alex begins to realize the reason behind his and Audrey's bonded fate. Although the main storyline is a slowly unraveling mystery, everything surrounding it acts like an epiphany that slowly creeps into the mind of Alex and the reader simultaneously, while revealing the specific feelings of love, hate, and loneliness.

I am very happy to place my name upon this novella (only 170 pages long so far), and I am endlessly working on it. Although I don't have any online sources to tell you more about the story or the inspiration behind it, I will post more content in the future. Until then, I think I might go back to writing my 3rd draft :)

P.S. Feel free to contact Quinton or myself to suggest future posts.

~Alex

No comments: