Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saying Hello


Hello guys! Quinton here, and happy April 25th!

I'll be the second blogger along with my friend Chris. I'm currently writing Pieces, the first book in my Rey Saga trilogy. I came up with this idea a few weeks ago while working on my website and surfing facebook. There, a friend tld me that Chris and I should start a blog for young writers like us and have them talk about their stories and make a interlinkable site for them. A lot like a club for aspiring authors. After about a week of thinking, I started to make this blog, and then bought it up to Chris, who loved the idea, and here we are. On this blog I will release information on my book, Chris on his book, Bleeding Truth, as we tell our life stories through these books and bring in other authors to talk about their works and experiences. As Chris said in the first post, we highly appreciate any advice that anyone may have to give. Also, to any young authors, feel free to contact us if you would like us to post information on your books or give information on your life story.




No comments: