Translate

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Animal Representation Contest

Konnichiwa!!!

Hey guys! Thought I'd send you a triple punch with three posts today!

   So I have been getting a lot of questions asking how I'm going to refer to each "aspect" if I'm not going to have each one mentioned throughout the story as the aspect of death. Now I won't reveal it completely but I will say that each aspect has an animal that will be associated with it. Here's a list of the animals:

White Wolf
Raven
Lion
Bear
Horse
Eagle
Sea Turtle
Leopard
Penguin
Bat

Now let's play a game! The prize will be a free copy of my book pieces! The rules are simple: you take each one of these animals, and guess what aspect they go to! The first person to guess all of them correctly wins! Now in order to make it fair for all compeititors, here are some laws:

  • The game is officially opened at 4 p.m. tomorrow, June 9th, and no one can send their answer until 5 p.m.
  • You can only send your answer to my e-mail at drquinton@hotmail.com, answers anywhere else will not be accepted.
  • Chris, Gwyn, Terra, and Lexi cannot enter as they already know the answer to at least five of the ten animals.
  • If no can come up with the asnwer by June 10th at 5 p.m., then the closest person will recieved the award.
  • In case of a draw, a second challenge will be made to the people who tied.
Hopfully you can figured it out!

~APLIW~

Quinton

No comments: