Translate

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blog News

Konnichiwa!


Okay guys so I have some news for you guys. Due to my constant moving, I'm behind on my credits, and thus have to take summer school. This is majoring interfering with my freetime, that was originally used to write, so I will have to take a break following Thursday's post, meaning I will also have to do Questions with Quinton three days early. But to make up for it I will have a blog exclusive link to all Part 1 of my first book, Pieces with the current prologue attached. :) Until then, Terra and Chris will hold down fort. I will also take any stories, but you just will have to wait until I return to have them posted. Chances are Thursday will be the last of my World Cup posts, but good luck USA!!! See you guys Thursday!

~APLIW~

Quinton = GO USA!!!!!!!!

No comments: