Translate

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introducing Terra


I figure it is about time that I got around to getting my first post up. Unfortunately before I jump into the true contributions that I will be adding to this page, I feel that I should introduce myself a bit. I know that introduction pieces can be boring, so I intend to keep this short.

A little about me: My name is Tara, I usually prefer to spell it "Terra" though because I like the meaning more(Terra means Earth). I am 18 years old, fresh out of high school. I have a loving family, and a great group of friends. I have two dogs, who are spoiled too much. As far as things go in the card game of life, I was given a very good hand. I have continued to use my blessings to work on being the type of person I long to be. I have given up lying; pledged myself to a life of honesty. So far it has worked out for me. I go out of my way to do good deeds, an example is that if I see a piece of trash in a store parking lot, I pick it up and take it to a trash can. I believe that life is what you make it, and I am doing my best to make the most of it.

In the past two months I have acquired many new things: a boyfriend, a job, and a diploma. All of these things have kept me very busy and excited. One skill that I am learning is very important is time management; I tend to double book things but getting better about scheduling things. The diploma is a fairly normal stepping stone in the life of a teenager, but it still brought about a good deal of excitement. The boyfriend is a new thing for me; I have been single for about two years now, by choice. He is teaching me many things, and helping me to add certain traits to my character. The job is very new and exciting; it is my passageway to my first real earnings, and my first group of friends not associated with high school. I'm really enjoying the direction my life is taking.

Well, there you have it. A vague summary of my life, currently.

And yes, this is my idea of short.

1 comment:

Bengal Champion said...

I'm loving this blog! I can't wait to see what you got Terra. :D