Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Questions with Qui....wait, sorry he's taking a break...

Hey there happy, or not-so-happy, people! :)

I'm going to be starting a weekly post called "Questions with [Alex]." This will be a chance for anyone to ask me any questions about my book (Bleeding Truth), other pieces of writing, or anything else you might want to know. The answers will be posted every Tuesday, so if you have any questions you want to ask send them to brinque@msn.com or post a comment on this blog.

Feel free to ask away, don't be shy ;)

Here are the first couple questions I've been asked:

Q: When is your book coming out?

A: I wish I knew... Haha I'm still in the process of drafting and editing. If I were to set a goal I would say that I should have Bleeding Truth finished and edited by winter if every thing goes well.

Q: Who are the main characters in the book?

A: That's an easy question :)
There are 2 main protagonists (Alex and Audrey) and 2 main antagonists (Malice and Samael).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's all of the questions for this week. Remember, send any question you have to brinque@msn.com or post them on this site.
Until the next post, remember to
think happy thoughts and always put life into words.

~Alex

No comments: