Translate

Monday, October 11, 2010

Progress Report as of October 11, 2010

Konnichiwa!

Okay guys it's been awhile since I've posted so I thought that I would give an update on what has been going on. First off for news on the contest, I'm currently waiting on our final contestant to turn in their character, and the voting poll will open on Saturday, October 16th. There you will vote by placing the characters in the order you liked them from first to last. The scores were so close that you guys will end up completely deciding the order for each one. ;)

Next, I would like to say I have finally resumed work on Pieces after getting over my writer's block. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I will be working non-stop to reach my January goal, so look out for Pieces, Book 1 of the Rey Saga!

~APLIW~

Quinton

No comments: