Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dream Chronicles Part 2

When I came to, I was smack in the middle of junction of roads heading into Atlanta, with Bradley, Aulene, Najee and Sylvia all with me. My head was pounding, and I could feel a demon in my body growing restless, and I knew it would only be a little while longer before I lost control. I looked at to the top of a road that stretched above our own, only to find Jared, Tiny, and Grant standing at the railing.



“How ya feeling Capt’n?” said Jared directed at me.

“Great slut muffin. How’s being crazy?” I replied.

“Fantastic! I don’t get headaches anymore either. Oh is your head hurting? If only you had some of these…” Jared then pulled out a bag of sour gummi worms, effectively taunting me. “Don’t worry though; we’ll give you a prize of our own.”

Grant then took someone by the collar of their shirt and threw them down to our level. Acting quickly, I caught them midair with my powers and lowered them down slowly. When they got there, I saw that it was Kellie.



“Everyone else is safe…” she said, but she then spontaneously combusted, just in time for everyone else to wake up and see.



“NOOOOO!!!!” I screamed in horror. I could hear laughter on the upper road, where I saw that a camera was watching us. Shit… we’re in a game! I turned to warn the others, only to find that Najee floating in midair. “SHIT! Najee empty your mind quick! Don’t think about-”



I was too late; Najee flipped a full 180 degrees, and then Najee’s head exploded, and now Sylvia and Aulene cried in terror.



“We need to get it together!” Bradley said with astounding authority, “Quinton, you need to get up there and attack them! They’re not in primal mode anymore but you should be at full strength and you’re powers are meant for crowds! I’ll protect these two! Sylvia! Transfer all the power you have to Quinton!” In that split second, I could sense someone trying to lift Aulene. I immediately blasted myself into the sky towards my ex-friends, quickly blasting Tiny with a wave. Aulene lowered to ground at this moment.



“That’s payback slut.” I said triumphantly, but soon felt myself being levitated in midair by someone. I forced my head to the left in time to see Jared trying to enter my head. I see how they do it… Sorry guys not today… I then emitted a psychic wave over the area, striking down both Jared and Grant. I flip through the air, when I see Tiny suddenly send a giant liquid substance to fall over me. An image enters my mind of me being hit by the liquid and melting down to an acid level straight to the bone.



I zipped back into real time, unable to move away from the deadly fluid. No! It can’t end like this!!! I thought, as I flipped through the air, trying to focus hard enough to survive. All of a sudden I found myself surrounded by clouds, with Aulene screaming next to me falling through the sky. Bradley and Sylvia were falling below us, soon leaving my sight in the clouds. I grabbed her hand and immediately focused hard on landing on safe ground and finding Sylvia and Bradley. When I opened my eyes, I found Aulene, Sylvia, Bradley and I lying in the middle of the lawn in front of the rebels tool shack, which I only knew because it foolishly said “Rebel’s Tool Shack” on the top.



“Teleportation huh?” said a fully awake Bradley. I ran over to help him; I could see the headaches were getting to him. Hell, they were getting to me; I only had about ten minutes before I lost it.



“Yeah, it’s something new. How bad is your headache?” I asked, trying to suppress mine.

“It’s like a migraine. I thought we weren’t supposed to have these anymore?”

“We get them every time we use our powers. It’s still possible for us to go insane even after obtaining birth right.” I pulled him over my shoulder, barely able to move myself. Then almost on cue, Zel, Bryan and Kailie came storming through the front door of the hideout.



“Are you guys alright?!” said Zel, acting like Najee when he could obviously tell we were not.

“What’s the damage?” Bryan asked more intelligently.

“Sylvia, Bradley, and I need gummis quick, Aulene is okay but they killed Najee and Kellie. I barely managed to teleport us out of there before they dropped acid on us…”

“TELEPORT!?!?!” Zel screamed, and Kailie give him a death look. I slowly began to lose consciousness, only to have Bryan catch me and drag me inside. “Zel, you grab the girls, they need gummis post-haste! Remember Kailie, you have to give Bradley-” but that was the last thing I heard. Suddenly, I found myself in dim room with the roof falling apart and a couple of people sitting around a body. I then realized that I was staring at myself. My eyes were slightly open, yet void of life. My eyes were very similar to Bradley’s, yet there was a Scorpio behind my eyes instead of a Gemini sign. I looked at the form I was using now, and saw I was like a red, glowing ghost that the others obviously couldn’t see.



“…Telekinesis, Clairvoyant, Air blast, and now Teleportation…” I heard Lyssa say.

“Has anyone ever had this many powers? Hell has anyone grown stronger after each battle like he has?” Stephanie said, shocking me that she was back from Canada.

“Thing is,” I heard Aulene say, “I don’t think he took Sylvia’s energy…” She was right. I didn’t have time, it was move and save her or let Aulene die.

“Regardless,” Bryan broke in, “Stephanie, status report!”

“Liberation of Canada is moving slower then expected. Just recently, Dynisha, Ra’nee, Carly and Griseida have all gone crazy. Captain T.J. and Lieutenant Josh have managed to eliminate the crazies but are left with only three psychics including themselves and Tina; however Shannon and Nic have gone to assist them. We have also received reports that Ginny was killed by Kaitlyn in the Mexico region.” My heart dropped. We’re losing on all fronts.



“What are we going to do Bryan?”  Lyssa asked hopelessly. Bryan sat there for a moment, thinking hard of the next course of action.



“I’m not sure; we can’t afford to give up psychics as it is. Zoë went crazy and turned into a monster, and while Gabbi has gained birth right control over her powers, she’s just a Libra, and Kellie is now dead.” I walked over to my body, and touched it on the head, when I suddenly was absorbed into my body.



“Permission to leave for Mexico?” I heard Gabbi asked as I awoke in my normal body.



“Permission granted.” I said shocking everyone I was awake. “Save the explanation, I heard everything. Lyssa, prepare flowers for the graves of the deceased. Bryan, I want you to get everyone battle ready. We’re taking this to Obama.” Everyone eyes nearly popped out of their head.



“Qui-Bon-Qui…” Aulene started, but I brushed her off. “Where are all the battle ready psychics?”



“Across the hall.” Replied Bryan, whom was given a death glare by both Aulene and Zel.



“Great.” I walked crossed the hall into the next room. There I found Sylvia, Sharon, Bradley and Ania all sitting on the floor. “So this is all that’s left?” I said in my head, knowing that they could all read minds.



“Boss, are you sure we can do this?” Ania said timidly.

“I have been gaining new powers lately…” I said, but the next thing I knew there were explosions going off in the next room. The fuck…?



I teleported us outside, where I found that the suits had found us and helicopters were shooting at us. Shit, how’d they find us…?



“Everyone! We’re headed towards Atlanta! Come on!” I directed everyone towards the streets to Obama’s tower. It was then I heard screaming, and when I looked back I found that Bradley, Kailie and Duhe were all still behind. I began to leap towards them to help, but a psychic wall came up blocking my path.



“Ania!”

“There’s nothing you can do for them now.” She said. I looked helplessly as I watched the helicopter gun Bradley down, and hearing Kailie scream out my name for help. I turned away in shame and ran after the others. I could see Chloe and the others flying into a mid-level window of a giant skyscraper. I teleported me and Ania into the same window, only to find my friends being attacked by guys dressed like Knights blocking their paths. I attempt to blast them with a psychic wave, but to no avail. They then drove a spear into Chloe’s stomach, and I immediately dashed forward and roundhouse kicked the Knight in the face. Bryan then joined in, sweeping the knight off his feet, barrel-rolling over him and then landing on his shoulders and back-dropping him into the ground. Unfortunately, this grace was short lived as he was stabbed from behind by one of the Knights.



“Fuck this.” I said, then took out a bag of sour gummi worms, ate a few, then sent out a massive wave that completely disintegrated all but my friends and accidentally Lyssa.



“Can you heal them?” I asked Sharon, who was working reviving Lyssa.

“I can save Chloe and Lyssa, but Bryan’s wounds are too much to handle.”

“Get on it then!”  I said knowing we were pressed for time. After reviving them, I could see that there was circus clowns coming towards us, and knew we were fucked if they caught us.

“RUN!!!”



We bolted at full speed up the stairs, with Aulene and Sharon leading. I heard a girl’s scream, followed by the sound of hacking and blood squirting everywhere. They must have caught Chris… I thought to myself, knowing I had no time left in order to go save him. I soon found myself jumping over a fence closing off the area to Obama’s room. Sharon and Aulene were running around a corner, but as I pasted a hall branching off from the hall I was in, I saw two knights running in my direction. I went around the corner to find Sharon and Aulene pinned to the wall by spears. I then engaged in a fight with the two knights responsible. I twisted the first’s arm clockwise then elbowed him hard in the ribcage, crippling him to the floor. I next grabbed the spear of the other soldier and chopped it in half.



While I was distracted however, the remaining guards had stuck up on me and nearly drove a spear into my stomach but Zel caught it just in time, and Stephanie teleported out of nowhere and kicked his head clean off. I then slammed the knight from before straight into the ground, crushing him with a psychic blast. We helped Sharon and Aulene down, only to find Sharon was the only one still breathing.



“A shame ain’t it?” a voice I knew all too well. I looked to find a darken figure sitting on a throne at the end of the room. The outlines said it was Obama himself. Behind him was Zoë trapped inside a giant jar, and she was undergoing mutation.



“You have heard of this no?” said the figure. “The end result of all those who can’t contain the insanity of birth right… they all become-” Just then, Zoë began to mutate once more, transforming into Michael Jackson. And not the awesome black version, the horrible, child-rapist white version. Stephanie, Zel and I looked in horror, barely believing our eyes. Stephanie teleported to attack him, but was stopped midair.



“Wait! Don’t do it Chuck!” Zel looked at me with a crazed look. Just then, the shadowy figure turned out to be Chuck Norris.



“How did you know it was me?” he said, with a keen smile on his face.

“I got my birth right genes directly from you, and you’re the only person on this planet who could possibly give me the power to roundhouse kick someone like I can. What I want to know is why you are killing off everyone in the world.” Chuck balled his hand into a fist, killing Stephanie under the pressure of his power.



“I come from a different realm. In my realm, you were the Ninja apprentice of Batman, a constant thorn in my side. We raged in many epic battles, and even with my world-shattering kicks, I could never quite manage to finish off Batman. Then the unspeakable happened: he slept with my daughter Venus! Then had a child to boot! So I took that child, the Nic of my realm, and trained him to one day kill his father. But then you stopped my plans… and killed Venus! So I had Batman and I’s genes placed into one body, to prove I was superior!” He let out a menacing laugh, and I then realized I was this product.



“Wait, what does that have to do with Venus?” I asked.“Oh Venus is right here.” He then proceeded to remove Aulene from the wall and transformed her into taller, Auburn-colored hair girl with white streaks wearing the same dark clothing Aulene likes to wear. He healed her wounds and revived her from the dead. I was still confused by what this meant, or even why she was here, but I left my guard down long enough for Chuck to deliver a quick jab to my face.

 “That’s it, I don’t care who I become! The biggest mistake you made was combining two of the most awesome heroes in all dimensions into someone more awesome!!!!” Just then, a red aura began to surround me, and flames began to materialize in my hands. I threw a giant fireball at Chuck, sending him through the wall. I then rushed over to Sharon, who was up and moving about. “I need you to find a way to reverse the effects of Chuck’s poison.”

 “Well, he’s not from this realm, so having something from this realm mix with something from another realm should do it.” Sharon then looked at me with horror, and I turned around to find Chuck standing behind me chewing on a fresh cow leg.

 “I’m CHUCK NORRIS BITCH!” Chuck then roundhouse kicked me thru a wall, causing the roof of the skyscraper to magically fly off. Next thing I knew I was floating in midair, flying under my own power. Chuck came rocketing at me full speed, But I side-stepped him, clamped my fists together, and swung them in his direction, hitting him with a powerful psychic blast. I looked around looking for a way to defy reality. I then saw Zel and Venus having a nice chat and laughing. “That’s it! Zel kis- Ugh!” I felt a psychic choking me, keeping my voice from reaching Zel. I then turned and choked Chuck, locking us in a stalemate. Just then Venus moved in closer, and I could hear Chuck attempting to stop her, but it was too late. Zel’s and Venus’s lips connected, and a bright blue light covered the area.

 When I awoke, I was on the moon, where Sharon, Zel, Lyssa, T.J., Sylvia, Josh, and I were sitting drinking a few Bud Lights, the last survivors of the whole world.
-------------------------------------------------

~APLIW~

No comments: