Translate

Friday, October 14, 2011

Always Be Considerate

It is said that:
People live and learn; However most
take far more than is earned, and are never satisfied
with what we have.
Treasures are to be cherished, but it is often forgotten to
honor the great things in life.
Give thanks for blessings, and never speak foully to a fellow human.
We all make mistakes, and we all have flaws.



Something that has become apparent to me in the last couple weeks is that many people don’t understand the great things that they have been given in life. People are quick to talk badly about a fellow friend or coworker, and often put others down for things that they could not do better themselves. For me, a rule I try to follow by very closely is to not scold or put another person down for anything. I always try to find a more productive way to handle the struggles that others go through, and hope that they will extend the same kindness to me when I struggle. I also never comment on a job that I could not have done better myself. When I believe I could have done better, I offer a suggestion of how I would have handled the situation, or what I would have done differently. I try to give advice, and other options so that the next time. My goal for this post is to help readers to realize that everyone messes up sometimes, and I hope that those who read this will be less harsh when mistakes are made. I think that people need to put themselves in the other person’s shoes and think about how they would want to be treated when things come up short. It would help to make society a little nicer.

Always Considerate,

Terra

No comments: