Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love


Hello everyone! This is just a mini rant I wrote a long time ago. I mean long as in years ago, but the usage and meaninglessness of "love" still irks me even to this very day... and probably will for the rest of my life. Any-who, I hope you guys like it.
~Sharon
____________________________________________________________

Love
A simple term.
A term that is normally used to express ones' feelings.
A term that is close to hate.
A term that is overused.
A term that is getting closer and closer to losing its purpose.
A term that is used to describe almost everything.
There's nothing wrong with using this term.
However when you hear this term constantly, it begins to lose its meaning.
What term would you use next if 'love' becomes meaningless?

No comments: