Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

Regret

Hay guys its Aulene again. I just wrote this! I really liked it and I hope you do to. I got the inspiration from a guy named Tyler who lives in Colorado. I dated him for a year and I left him because he changed and hurt me. I look back and I regret nothing more then leaving him. I loved him and would go back if I could. Please comment and let me know what you think.

My life.
My breath.
My love.
All was yours.
You held me so dear.
Like crystal,
I was fragile.
Trusting you,
I gave myself up
to feel your warmth,
your tough,
your heart beating with mine.
Intertwined
as only those in love can understand.
Then I see it,
who you really are.
Your crystal shines no more.
The light on me is gone,
but where?
Across the sea,
over the mountains.
Gone
from me forever,
yet still
I would die for you.
I'm sorry,
come back.

~Aulene

~Edited by Quinton, Sharon

No comments: