Translate

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A post from Arlington

So Alexander Arlington has allowed me to post some of his material in stead of Saxon's usual artwork. Below is a short untitled piece of prose by A.A.A. Hope you enjoy!

____

I've spent my night in this room. The concept isn't new, neither are the shows on tv. They blare in the background as a chapter of Darker Than BLACK displays upon the screen of my phone.

I'm alone in this dorm. Life isn't any exception. For a year I've been sitting here, waiting for something new. Yet, I never knew that I'd been fooling myself.

"Oh well," I mutter as the stale environment sinks deep into my consciousness. Chapter eight flashes off my screen as I put my phone to sleep with a sigh. So I stand and my phone slips into my pocket. The television is left on as I flee out the door of my room.

No comments: