Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Love

Hey guys! I usually don't write poetry, but this is something that has been on my heart and this is how it came out. 
I would call this more of a free write than a true rhyming poem. If I were standing next to while you were reading this I would probably blush because this is something that has come straight from my heart and it feels weird sharing it with the world. I feel that a lot of people can relate to this, so I decided to share it. :)
But enough of my talking, read and enjoy!
Grace be with you all,
Alex S. 

---------------------------------------

Why do I do this to myself?
I stay up all night waiting for you,
But you are nowhere to be found.
Do you fancy another?
All I want is to talk to you,
Hear your voice one more time,
See your beautiful face one last time.
Do you feel the same towards me
Or is this some sort of illusion?
Please tell me.
It is killing me inside.
I am only a shell of my former being.
Please, I need you;
Do not leave me.

No comments: