Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My past




"Via Libre" by Elsilencio
Hey guys! It's Aulene!!! 

This piece I wrote about a week ago so it's pretty new. My mom passed away when I was in 7th grade, and I still have a lot of bottled up feelings about it. This is just a piece of my feelings. My mom was always asleep during my childhood so I didn't always have her there.

Please let me know what you think! <3
Thank you all!







My past

Not one to hide
But not one to be proud of

Pill after pill
She slept the day away
Missing all of my life
All of my achievements

Why?

She doesn't even remember it
Days with no food
Nights with no movement
Weeks with no memory

Everyday it's something else
Some new pain pill
Some weird side-effect

Where will I find her?
Will I find her in bed,
Or on the floor?

Who really knows
What the next day will bring


~Aulene
~APLIW

No comments: