Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stop

"Nightmare Perspective" by alltelleringet




Hey guys it's Aulene!!! This is a brand new piece. I got the inspiration from this from one of my family members. They love to point fingers and pretent that everyone is against them and they won't just take a step back and look at it from our view. 

I know everyone has met someone like that, so comment and tell me your experience with someone like this. 

I love you guys! <3 
Thank you! :D





Stop

Just stop
Stop pretending
Stop playing the victim
And pretending the world is against you
It's not
It's just your view
You're stuck in one place
Bound by yourself
You have the opportunity
Yet you stand in your own way

Why?

To get that attention
That of which you crave
You desire
You topple over
Yet you feel no pain
It's just an act

Stop!

You're not the victim
And the world isn't against you
It's just your view
If only you could see



~Aulene
~APLIW

No comments: