Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whats wrong with me

"What's Wrong With Me?" by Poison~Theft
Hey guys it's Aulene!!!!! I wrote this piece a year ago but it applies to everyone in life everyday. We have all met people who make fun of you or dislike you for no reason. It made me really mad, but that is how life is.
I know you have had someone like this. Comment and let me know what has happened to you and your experience with it. I would love to connect with all of you a little more.
Thanks I love you all! Thanks for all the support! <3




Whats Wrong With Me?

What's wrong with me?

What did I do?

You ignore me
Make fun of me
For what?

Does it make you feel better
Feel good...
About you

You and your sad life
You have to torture me,

For what?
To be popular,
To seem cool?

Well I'm done

I just want to know why...

Why the laughs,
The looks,
The absence of a direct voice
But a crowd behind me

Is it the way I look,
The way I dress...
Maybe the way I talk?

Give me some reason
Something that gives you the right
So I ask one last time before I break...

What's wrong with me?

~Aulene

~APLIW

No comments: