Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gone Too Soon

Ever leave some one in your life that was very special to you but you knew had to do it?
I wrote this letter not to long ago to that very special person, telling him he still has a place in my heart. If I could go back I would stop my self from leaving you and try to make it right but everything happens with a purpose I guess.






219 Mocking Bird Lane

Memory,                                                                                                             Dec.2, 2012

I have the pictures I have looked at them over and overanalyzing every detail and moment. I still remember the songs, the moments;I've memorized them by heart. I can't think of why I can’t forget the sentimentalexperiences that have become such precious stones in my heart, carved in mymemory for years to come.

Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you. Looking deepinto your eyes smiling and laughing and being goofs with not a care in theworld of what was to come. I know how much I mean to you but what you meantto me is indescribable by words, but my eyes tell and say everything in thetimes I don't say it. You being happy means the world to me.

 I see joy in yourheart caused by only one person. Knowing I had you was the best thing in mylife. I wouldn't be able to live without you in my life, my past love ,mykitty.

Signed

Buttercup
Sabrina Black
APLIW
 



 


No comments: