Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

False Affection

Hey guys it's Aulene!!! This is a new peace about something that just happened to me.
I was with someone for a long time and I found out that he was cheating on me and it really hurt me especially because I found out from other people and not from him. So That is the background behind this peace.
Have you every been though a situation like this one? Leave a comment below and let me know. I would love to know I am not the only one and maybe we can help each other.
Buy Life In Fictions book, Life In Fiction; Words of the Underrated and help support us!
Thank you all for all your support. You guys are amazing!!!




False Affection

You lied to me
I love you
Well loved
You said you loved me
That was a joke
Your false affection
Was almost air tight
I couldn't see the flaws
The little imperfections
That wold break me

But soon the cracks were there
Much more visible then before
And only getting bigger
Who is she?
Why didn't you tell me?
Was it really that hard?
To tell the truth?
Not speak a lie?
For once?
Was it to much to ask?

"I'm sorry"
"I love you"
"I regret it"
"Give me another chance"
"What can I do to fix this"
"I will do anything"
NO!
You had your chance
You messed up
This is your problem

I gave you my heart
You promised you wouldn't...
Wouldn't break it
Yet again another lie
It that all you can do?
Lie?
"I have never lied to you"
HA What a joke
You and I both know...
That's a lie

I gave it to you for safe keeping
So here alone I will sit
Bloodying my hands
Trying to pick up the peaces
Of the heart you shattered
You broke it...
And you expect forgiveness?
No... It's not worth another heat break
I know now you never loved me
I know now you only had false affection

~Aulene

~APLIW

No comments: