Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Leaving the Nest

Hey guys it's Sabrina Black, this weeks piece is about moving out and graduation I can't believe it's finally time. Its gone by so fast it feels as if I was a kid yesterday. It's time to say good bye.


"Growing Up Blinded" by Machihuahua


“Special Place”

I think back on the past
Time is flying by too fast

Is it really time...
...time to grow up?
...time to venture out into the cold world...
...without a warm hand to guide me?

The bare ground beneath my feet is paved with decisions
And a long journey creates the bumps and cracks.

In a few months I'll leave this cage forever...
...to freely breath the sweet air as it touches my face
I'm scared but I'm ready to face a journey alone...
...leaving everything behind.

Never looking back, except when I mean to
Remember people who have a special place in my heart

Those memories are locked in a locket
With time frozen on the inside


No comments: