Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wanderlust

I've got so much wanderlust; I just can't contain it.

Travel, it's expensive, but you don't have to go overseas to do it. (Though it's my biggest dream to leave the country.)

My version of wanderlust is to explore new places and things I have not seen before. I want to see in a different view, literally.

My most favorite place I've been is the Smoky Mountains and the Appalachians  I can't imagine what it would be like to see the Alps or Everest.


Someday I'll be able to do it. But I'm not going to spend my time obsessing over it without being able to do a thing about it.

I read something earlier today that said: "Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don't need to escape from."

Hmm, well now that makes sense.

I'm going to make it my goal to see these things and go these places, but if I don't, I don't. I'm going to live life right now and enjoy the place in which I live. No matter what, there's always something to explore.




No comments: