Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gone

Hey guys it's Sabrina Black this weeks piece is about losing someone you love and they walk out of your life with unsolved questions so enjoy!!!

“Disappeared”
Where are you? Can't you see me? Hear my cries? I have so much to tell but no one to share it with. I miss you... Did you forget that I'm important to you? What about the memories we shared? The laughs? The jokes? Or am I just another shadow you wasted your time on? Half of my heart is missing from when you left. All of these questions will never be answered... Leave me and delete me from your life. I don't know you anymore. You're a fraud! You don't control my life anymore! I'm free and moving forward while you're taking the dark path; I'm taking the path with life and truth... What more could I ask for?

No comments: