Translate

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Heart

Hey guys its Sabrina Black;People bring you down and lift you up. Whether it be by lying, describing you with false words, or make your heart soar. Stay strong and believe what's in your heart even though it's cheesy.




Engraved
Take my heart. Look at the damage you have caused. Feel the scars of pain that's left in the unknown past; hear the drum of my pulse as it throbs in your hand.
Look closer. Do you see the graffiti of your hateful words? They have polluted my heart. Words like: “worthless,” “deceitful,” and “shallow.”
My tears let out pain but can't get rid of it. Save me from the dark shadows; unlock the shackles of despair from my wounded hands. Take my heart and clean it from my hate .Underneath is something more than you know, even if you don't see it.

~Sabrina Black APLIW


No comments: