Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Crumbling World



          My life is hell. My world is crumbling around me. When will it be rebuilt? Is it even possible anymore? Day after day my pain and sadness grow. Time after time I am hurt. Every time I am hurt it is worse than the last. I admit I've mad mistakes. I admit I've done wrong. My past actions, however, do not give anyone, no matter who they are, the  right to blame me for related actions in the present when I am not responsible. At this point in my life I have lost all hope of anything getting better. I've lost all hope of anything good happening ever again. My life has turned upside down. Kept away from my lover. Betrayed and played by my friends. Lied to and unloved by my family. Rejected by society. My world may have ended, but my life will continue to grow.What will it grow into? More pain and suffering? Will it finally grow into the happiness I've not felt for so long a time? I long for that happiness. Although, with how things are in my life I know I will be in my state of depression for a time which will feel unending. I am the only one who can help me anymore. But I don't know if I will. At this point in my hellish life I have but two options; to let the pain and depression continue to a point of no return, or to finally stop my world from crumbling around me. My choice will soon be made. Now only one question remains: what will my choice be?

No comments: