Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Pulled out

Hey guys it's Sabrina Black this story is quite unique it's a story of coming out of darkness and into the light trying to make it I hope you guys like it!



“Lost and Found”

Here I am in the deepest pit of despair all curled up in a ball trying to protect myself from any more harm, out bursts of pain, or from my shattered heart.
I try to break free of the chains weighing me down. Every night, tears spill and pour into an up-roaring river of the ever flowing bash of bricks against my heart. I lost all hope in my will to move or the drive to see tomorrow’s message of hope.
At the top of the pit I see light but none gives me warmth down here. But what's this? A ladder leading down to my cold bed. A familiar voice says: "Grab it and don't let go." Weakness is holding me back from holding on to the ladder.
Using the last of my strength I have the voice pulls me up. As I reach the break of day I see you, my love; you have found me at last.


Sabrina Black APLIW

No comments: