Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An Endless Wait

Hey guys! Jonathan here. I know it's been a couple weeks since my last post but I'm finally back and with new pieces so I hope you enjoy!


                                               

    Time after time I look up at the clock
When I look up the clock mocks me "Tick tock"
The noise is stuck in my mind and i can't get it out
The uneending silence just makes me want to shout

I have other things to do and I just want to leave
To practice with my band is one of these
I have nothing to do so I sit here being patient
When I get out I fear I may be ancient

Time is nearly up but I still can't take the wait
If I don't get out soon I may forget the date.
I don't know when I'll be out of here, soon I hope
Just a little while longer and I'll be out of an endless wait



No comments: