Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Mask of Trust

Hey! It's Jonathan Harrison. I know it's been a pretty long time since my last post and I apologize. I was sidetracked with a lot of events. Anyways, this is just a little piece about trust and who your true family is. Hope you guys like it!

Trust has a mask. Trust lies within the people around you, as well as in yourself. The mask, however, is the person them self. To find who you can truly trust the mask must be removed. Looker deeper under the surface. I promise you'll find who the ones you can trust are. The people I trust are my family. Not the family I'm related to, but the people who I know will be there for me no matter what. Those people are not only my family, but also my friends. I looked deeper under the surface and removed the mask of trust. I now know who I can and can't trust. Do you?



No comments: