Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

A Forgotten Memory

              My memories are locked away. Kept safe and hidden from all but myself. they are all in plain sight of my vision. Each memory locked inside like a criminal behind bars. They all stand in view of my gaze. All of them in line. But one cell is empty. Emptied of everything but the air we breath. The memory is gone. Forgotten. A remnant of the past. Is it lost forever? Will it ever come back? But then again, why would it return? Why would it return to being locked away in my mind, kept from the world? In order to find it I must hunt it down. But I won't know where to look. I won't know if it is the memory I am looking for. I remember nothing of it. I will never remember it. The memory is gone. The memory is forgotten.

No comments: