Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Another Post


On Friday I turned 20. Two days later, I'm completely full of ideas and thought I might share a short piece I wrote while with my friends the other day. 

I think you'll see how much my mind wanders.

My friend, Sarah


"Brown-Haired Girl"

Dark hair and a curious soul,
It's a happy air that surrounds you.
Sit so far away, my eyes will beckon you near.
Oh, come over hear and see my words and expressions
As I compose a new symphony.
We'll take the floor with our footsteps;
Rampage to the rhythm that flows through worn lips.
Let me find you for the first time.
Mysterious and unknown,
You are an experience for tired eyes.


____________________________________________

Remember to come check out our Tumblr page, Life In Fiction.... It's updated frequently with random pieces that may or may not ever show on this blog as well as some poetry and short stories that have been posted over the past two years of the blog.




Love fell fate. Fate conquered life.

~Chris

No comments: