Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And the Next Contest is....

Konnichiwa!!!!



Happy August 4th! Today is the day that I reveal the next of my glorious contests!!! But before I do, I must say that Chris will be at camp the next few days and will be unable to post his book review of An Clockwork Orange. So I will be holding down the fort until his return. With that said, lets get to the newest contest!!!


And the new contest is called.......
.....
.....
....


Connecting The Parts!!!!

    Now I know you're thinking, what in the world could this mean? Well, this is a three part contest, each requiring a different prerequisite to move on to the next stage. The stages are named accordingly:


  • STAGE 1: Whose Quote is it Anyway?

  • STAGE 2: The Writer's Workshop

  • STAGE 3: Lining up The Pieces
Okay so first up will be Stage 1! In Stage 1 you will be tasked with finding who said a quote out of a list 35 qoutes I will hand out to you. You can use any source avaliable to you. Once you think you have found all of the woutes, you will email them to one of the email addresses I will hand out to you when the list is revealed, and if correct, you will receive a email telling you that you have moved on to Stage 2. If you haven't, then you will get a email telling you which ones are wrong. Stage 1 will continue until August 26th, or until we have 64 people with the correct answers. The list will be released August 9th at 7 p.m., so stay tuned until then!!!


~APLIW~

Quinton

No comments: