Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Deception



Hey guys! Well it has been a while since I have posted, but I am here again with something new that I have just written.  For those who may be confused about what is happening, it is story of someone being tempted by the manifestation of Satan; it shows how he will try and deceive you with things of this Earth. But, if you reject these things, he will stop the masquerade and try to destroy your soul by attacking it fully, and to defeat him we must call on our Savior Jesus Christ to save us.  This is what I have tried to illustrate to you.
Grace be with you all
, Alex S.


“6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.” – Galatians 1: 6-9

Temptation

   


  It was so peaceful here. The sky was clear, birds chirping in the distance. The only thing that could make it perfect is if she was here. “Who is this 'she' you are thinking about?”
I turned around to see a tall man dressed in a tuxedo looking off into the distance. “Excuse me?”
     I love you…
     He responded without giving me a single glance. “Who is this lady that wish to be with?”
     “How could you possibly know what I was thinking?”
    “Ahh, but you see I am here for you and your benefit only. That was only a parlor trick compared to what I can do.” I looked into his eyes for what seemed a long time, although only a couple of seconds. His eyes seemed to lure me in. And I wanted to know more of what he could do, so I asked him.  He chuckled, “I can give you anything you want, happiness, the love of your life, and even salvation.”
     I raised my eyebrow at the latter statement he made about salvation. “But I am already a Christian...” 
     I love you…
     “You don’t understand son, this salvation is completely free, all you have to do is abandon this faith that you think can save you.” I kept silent leaning closer to him. “You see, this faith in Jesus Christ who supposedly died for you is a lie that everyone tells you to keep you in line and keep you from truly having fulfillment in your life. With me I can have all the peoples of this earth praising your name even after death.”
This was quite the offer, everyone praising me and anything I could ever want in a lifetime. The man’s eyes became wide with anticipation. 
     “Out of curiosity I have to ask, how do you know that everything I believe is a lie?”
     “Well it is quite simple actually, someone made the whole thing up for a story that they were writing, and some of the religious fanatics took the man’s story seriously.”  
     Run from evil…
     I sat there for a moment considering everything he had said. I stood up, looked the man in the eyes and shook his hand. “I’m sorry but I am already taken.” I then started to walk away from the man. Only a moment later I felt myself trapped in his grasp with his arms around me. “What do you want from me?” I gasped trying to struggle free. He leaned his head closer to mine whispering into my ear, “I want your soul.”  I panicked; I needed to get away from this monster. I squeezed my eyes shut praying, pleading with God to save me from this.
     The man was laughing, he was laughing at me and my weakness.
     I am strong in your weakness…
     “I gave you a chance at everything, and you rejected me, so now I will devour you.” He said confidently.
 I couldn’t hold it any longer; my strength was failing me. 
     “God save me! Have mercy on me!” I screamed aloud. And in a blink of an eye I was released from his grip, I looked all around and the man had completely disappeared. I fell to my knees praising the one true God, thanking Him for saving me from death. 

No comments: