Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

His Grace

This is something I wrote in the beginning of May. I was feeling kind of down, and I felt so distance from God. So I decided to write this poem describing my feelings along with the truth of God through it. I hope this touches you as it did me, Enjoy!
Grace be with you all
, Alex S.






It feels like fate is pulling you away from me.
Please do not leave me.
I wish I could be with you always.
You have turned your face away from me with sorrow;
For I have loved another.
Do you still love me?
How many more failures will it take
Solely to realize you are the only one for me?


You care for me like a father;
You died for my sake.
It is foolish to ask if you love me.
For you say you love your children unconditionally.
But father, am I even worthy of your forgiveness?

All the sins I have committed,
They are too many to count.
But still you love me,
Thank you. 

No comments: