Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Out of the Blue

"Suicide Obsession" by loveneedstragedy

Hey guys it's Aulene!!!

This week's piece is a little morbid. I am writing this because I have a friend named Avery who committed suicide this past week (which is why I did not post last week), and it is all I can really think about. It just caught me and everyone else off guard. It was an upsetting event that really stuck with me.

Have you guys ever been in this situation? It's comforting to know that I am not the only one.

Buy our book! Life in Fiction: Words From the Underrated

Thank you all so much for your support!!! <3 nbsp="">

Out of the Blue
So here I am
Sitting alone
Just thinking
About how awesome
How awesome that gun looks
I just want to end it
I don't like my life
I can't handle what I am given,
which is...
Nothing
I am given nothing
Nothing to keep me here
No reason to move on
No reason for another beating heart
I'm just a waste of air and space
No one loves me
And no one will miss me
So here I sit
Just thinking
And I think I want to stop thinking
Life isn't worth it
So much darkness
Not enough light
So I will find my own light
On the other side
I love you with all my heart
You were always there
You were the best  person I have ever known
A free spirit
A kind heart
A true heart
I will miss you
I notice you
I never took you for granted
I looked forward to...
To seeing you every day
Because you helped me
You made me smile
You always made me feel good
Even if you yourself,
Were at rock bottom
Always smiling
No one would have guessed
How bad you hated it all
And how bad you wanted to end it
It just caught me...
Off guard
It was so random
Just so...
Out of the blue


R.I.P Avery Moras



~Aulene
~APLIW

No comments: