Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mask

©2010-2012 ~Ookami-SeaEmpress
Hay guys this is Aulene!!! I recently wrote this piece due to some events that have gotten to me a bit. This piece is about people who you think you know but you really don't. People who you have known for years and you think that you know better than anything. Something happens and you realize that they are not the same person that you thought they were. I have had this happen so many times, and I decided to actually put it into words this time. So ya, here ya go. Let me know what you think! please comment.


"Mask"


Take off your mask,
Show me who you are.
Stop pretending
Its's almost true
It's almost you.
So long you have lied
So long you have hurt
Hidden and betrayed me
I didn't know.
You have decieved me for so long

You're a stranger
Your mask is now who you are
Do you even know who you are?
The real you?
Take off your mask,
Before it's true.
Don't let it define you.
Hold your head up.
Face the world,
Remove your mask.
Define yourself,
Who you are,
QUICK!
Before it defines you.


~Aulene




-edited AAA

No comments: