Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainy Day Inspiration


It’s raining, it’s pouring;
the sun must be snoring.
With daydreams galore,
the imagination soars.
Putting pen to paper;
Words flowing freely.
I couldn’t think of a better way
to spend this rainy day.




Basically this poem could describe many of the days in Oregon in the winter and spring time. It is a very rainy place, and I've been told that this season's been very mild (meaning light on rain fall). Sometimes I really love the rainy days, like when I am sitting inside and able to write. Other times I really hate the rain, it makes me feel groggy and tired at work. One thing that living in Oregon has taught me is to appreciate every day that the sun makes an appearance. I hope that everyone's week finishes off nicely, and that the weekend is amazing. 

Until Next Time,
Terra

No comments: