Translate

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm Still Here

Ciaossu!

Yes guys, I'm still around. I apologize for not posting this week, I have been incredibly busy with school and other things. However, I am back with a lot of news!!! First, as you already know, Megan has left the blog, meaning that there are just five of us remaining. Despite this, the blog will be using a new post schedule, which you can check on the right sidebar to see when you're favorite writer will be posting and to help increase the number of posts a month.

Secondly, I will be starting plenty of challenges and creating a few joint posts with writers on the blog or from other sites and a few guests. ;) I am also writing plenty of stories about people who had an impact on my life., which I will be posting soon as a series of short stories called.... I don't know yet! XD Although you guys will be the first to know about it! Lastly, I will give you guys a poem to enjoy. Tell me what you think! ;)
=====================================================
"Forbidden"

staring at a safe distance,
keeping a special connection.

Her face is like a rose,
dangerous to touch but not gaze at.

Her voice like a siren,
a beautiful warning at danger.

Her touch like a flame,
too hot to touch but gives a warm embrace.

Her features are the pinnacle of beauty,
but are equally as forbidden.

I must traverse a moral circle,
never allowed to cross it's line.

staring at a safe distance,
but stuck in a lifeless forest.

~APLIW~

No comments: