Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Poetic Thursdays






Hey everyone, Alex here. If you were expecting Anora, I guess you'll be disappointed. If not, well I've got a nifty surprise for you. Today's piece is a poem that I just wrote on the spot. It's rated "PG-13" due to its content, but I'm sure you all are use to worse in this day and age. So, enjoy!

____________________________

"Sin Titulo"



This world…

Look past your biases

     that make you jaded.

Look past those stereotypes

     that make you dated.

We all want change

     to come our way,

But, “All is doomed,”

     or so the ignorant bitches say.



C’mon!

This world is crumbling

     right before your feet.

So why not stop thinking

     that violence is neat?

Unless, of course, death is

     everything you wish for…

Then I’ll just call you stupid;

     walk away you ignorant whore.



Those idiots…

Don’t scoff at this;

     you know not what I say.

My mind deals with ignorance

     every-fucking-day.

If you can’t understand the plot

     of the rhymes touched by my hand.

Then maybe life isn’t best for you;

     god knows what I demand.



Carpe diem et provehito in altum.

~Alex

No comments: