Translate

Monday, September 17, 2012

How far the east is from the west

From one scarred hand to the other.




I'm not going to preach to you.



I'm just going to simply show you how I find peace these days and my secret to happiness..


I was lost, then found, then lost again for the longest time, and now I'm found again. I couldn't be any more at peace. With all these questions of my future and scares and worries, I know who's in control.
I couldn't figure out why I haven't been as happy as I was a few years ago.
I realized exactly why last night.







Zephaniah  3:17  The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing.

I feel such love in reading that over and over.


The song that brought it all back.








No comments: