Translate

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Give Us Some Stories







Hey what's up guys and girls? Only got a few days until summer!


So I've been working on another story recently, the title still in works, about a 15-year old linguistic genius who is magically transported to an alternate verison of Earth called Ragnarok. There he discovers a world of filled with magic, demons, and unusual creatures. Before long, he he learns that he can control lightning, and is the last living lightning magic-user in their realm, and thus teams up with a crew of rebel mages in order to find his way home. And thats about all I have done at the moment. I come up with the idea for this while reading a manga called Tsubasa, and while I watching a show about magicians and traveling across time.

     So that takes me to todays topic: You guys should send in stories that you are writing, and I willl make a point to put each and every request up. It doesn't even have to be that good, just send us information on your book, your name, and any picture you would like me to post with it to drquinton@hotmail.com and I'll post it on here! If you like, you can also send attachments of teaser chapters that I will create links from to another page. Just send me or Chris(brinque@msn.com) your stories, regardless of whether or not you think they are good and give us some feedback.
~APLIW~
Quinton

No comments: