Translate

Sunday, May 16, 2010

That Guy...

Wow, I'm definitely falling behind on my posts O.o
Eh, oh well. lol

It's May 16, 2010 everybody. Are you excited?! No? Well, you should, because today I bring you a piece of writing from someone. The writer would like to remain anonymous. I was really surprised when Quinton gave their piece to me to look over. I was literally dumbfounded, but I digress.
This passage has a lot of emotion behind it and an even deeper meaning. So read and enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That Guy...
Everything seemed like it was out of place. Right after my grandpa 
died, I went into a depression. He was the best thing in my 
life--someone to talk to, someone to rely on--and my best friend. 
After he died, everything just went… wrong. He wasn’t going to be 
there to see me off on my journey through high school, to see me 
graduate, to see me get married… All of that excitement just 
vanished. It was all gone. I didn’t know where to turn, so I guess I 
just went crazy. (By crazy, I don’t mean rocking-back-and-forth-in-
a-jail-cell-while-sucking-my-thumb-and-crying-for-my-mommy crazy, I 
just started seeing things in a different way. I mean chasing-after-b
oys-because-i-thought-they-would-make-me-happy-again crazy.)

First, there was Chad. He was one of my first crushes. At first, I 
never thought I would talk to him, but I did at some point. Our whole 
relationship seems like a blur now that I look back on it… That whole 
part of my life was nothing but him. A whole two years. Catch was, my 
parents didn’t approve. So, nothing ever happened. 
My parents restricted any way of me talking to him and started 
monitoring every move I made. They changed passwords to things I had 
access to months earlier and didn’t want me getting involved with 
this boy. I was heartbroken, but I got over it and eventually moved on 
to…

Evan. He went to another school and I really liked him. He acted like 
he liked me, even asked me to prom, but after he “went the other 
way,” I stopped liking him. It hurt for a while, but then things got 
better when…

Alex came along. He was almost out of college, but he was a really 
nice guy. However, I realized I had jealousy issues when he started 
hitting on one of my best friends, and things never worked out. 
Then, along came…

John. He was cool and all, but the fact that he went to another 
school, was in junior high, and we had never met really put a damper 
on things--especially the junior high part. Anyways, he moved on to a 
different girl and I was left alone. Again.

I guess I just had bad luck… But then I found someone that I would 
never lose. Someone that would be there for me through thick and thin. 
Someone that would never die and wouldn’t care if I cheated on them 
with another man. Someone who I could look to for help. That guy?

God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd you like it? Pretty great, right?
Like Quinton was saying, send us you're stories--through e-mail (me: brinque@msn.com,
Quinton: drquinton@hotmail.com)--and we'll put them up, even if you want to remain
anonymous.
Anyways, until my next post, remember to think happy thoughts and always put life into
words ;)

~Chris

No comments: