Translate

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Questions With Quinton

Konnichiwa!

So I'm opening a new section today called, "Questions With Quinton". Here I'll answer any questions I've been getting by posting them on this weekly section. I'll do this every other Saturday for now since I'm not getting to many questions, and may later move to every Saturday. XD

So I think it's bout time I answered some of the questions I've been getting. Here's are two popular ones:

What does ~APLIW~ mean?

Great question, and it means, "Always Put Life Into Words." It was the original name for the blog, and my partner Chris came up with it, and  it just stuck to me. It means to always express your feelings and don't be afraid to be yourself.

What is the Topic for the Short Stories?

There is really no topic, but if you really HAVE to have one, then try writing a story telling your true feelings about life, but with fictional characters and settings. Thus, "Life in Fiction". Which is also the purpose of the title change.

well that's all the questions I'm going to answer today. If any of you have questions e-mail at drquinton@hotmail.com. Ill answer as soon as possible.

No comments: