Translate

Saturday, May 1, 2010

So tiring...

I have been busy with all the work of writing my book. Between life and the story, time for writing is difficult to seek efficiently. But, who cares! I love a challenge :D

Any who...I thought I'd post something to keep you readers entertained ;)
Unfortunately, I've blown my imagination on spending all day so far writing lol So let's see what you guys are into.
I've been reading The Great Gatsby lately and it's made me wonder: Have any of you guys written anything awesome lately? Being a fan literature--especially poetry--I love finding new material and I've been aching to do so. So if you have any, please share! Either post it on this site, or send it to me privately at brinque@msn.com. Either way, I will be more than happy to return the favor with some writing of my own ;)

Well, I better get back to my book. My pen won't pick up itself ;)

~Alex

No comments: