Translate

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Progress Report

Konnichiwa!

     Okay okay to update on my books, I have finished typing up chapter 16, and am currently working on my second prologue for Pieces. I have only finshed a portion of Lacrime, and won't continue until much later.

Now to update on the site, I have now made Questions with Quinton daily, as well as increase the number I asnwer. Also We have a new author writing posts now named Terra. :) Lastly, Chris and I will be doing a new section for reviewing books for you guys to read, that I think you may find a liking too. We will grade them based off our own individual systems. I will kick things off this Thursday, giving me time to prepare what my system will look like... Have a fabulous Tuesday!

~APLIW~

Quinton = GO USA!!!!!

No comments: