Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Only you

"When Your Gone" by drixx-nudal

Hey guys it's Aulene!!! I know it has been a while. I have been going through a lot lately and just didn't have time to write. This is part of what has been going on in my life. This is my best friend who I am slowly realizing that maybe we should not be friends for reasons I say in this piece. 
I just wrote this so I hope you like it.

Thank you for your support!!!
I love you all!!!


Only You


Once uppon a time
You were my friend and I depended on you
you came to me when you needed help
Then it all changed
Now its nothing but lies
Going behind my back
talking shit

Why?

Do you just want the attention?
Do you just want the drama?
Do you not really care?
Then nothing is wrong
You come back to school
Laughing and playing
Like not one thing changed

When?

When did everything go bad?
When did the lies start?
When did this wedge come in between us?

Who?

Was it Scott?
Was he the one
That put that steak between us?

Why?

Why did you let him?
Why did you listen to him?
Was he really that important?

No.

I was here for you for years
Then you drop me just like that?
No.

I'm done.

A true friend wouldn't lie.
A true friend wouldnt go behind my back
A true friend would be there when I need  help
Were you ever really there?

No comments: