Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hurtful Words

Having someone lie to you is one of the worst feelings in the world. Whether it be a friend or a boyfriend it hurts all the same but they dont know that its hurtful they blow it off like its nothing. I have experienced this with several people in my life but only one hurt me the most. All you can do is stay strong and find better people that will be by your side but be carful some might back stabe you.




















"Lie to me"

 

Silence is all I hear from your mouth…

Stabbing me in the heart with false words from your eyes…

Telling the truth isn't a part of your native tongue.

 

Your lies hiss like a snake…

Ready to plunge your venom into my veins…

I'm becoming weaker with every strike.

 

Can't you see  that I love you…

That I'm here for you…

Or do those words of kindness strike back as hateful whispers that get sucked in a black hole.

 

Why can't you tell me the truth…

Yes it will hurt me, but I have compassion…

and  empathy Something you seem to lack.

 

Hear me scream that you belong here with me…

Keep saying  lies…

Be gone from the face of the earth .

 

…Or set yourself free and paralyze that selfish tongue.

‘Cause I'm fragile…

More sensitive…

 

Be careful of what comes out of your mouth

You just might lose sight of me..

~Sabrina Black APLIW

No comments: