Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tumblfy


Hey everyone, I've got some big news to share!

Life In Fiction is expanding to Tumblr! 

Whether for good or bad, the new Tumblr page (reallifeinfiction.tumblr.com) will allow us to post extras posts, pieces, or tidbits that may never make it to our main site. I guarantee, if you check it out, you'll definitely enjoy it (especially as our number of posts grows in size).

This week, I bring you the first original piece to be posted by me on Tumblr. Enjoy!



"Pessimism For the Night"

I take these breaths only to live one more day.
But, life isn’t worth living.
The unforgiving world that surrounds me
Just doesn’t understand…
No, how could they possibly understand?
That I live not for life,
But for the sake of holding her one more time,
Placing my lips upon hers,
Feeling her skin beneath my broken fingers…
It’s been far too long…
Yet, I’ll still breath, not for the sake of living,
But to simply see her
One more time.




By the way, don't forget to follow me, in all of my nerdiness, as well. Look for Living Fiction (alex-arlington.tumblr.com) and don't forget to always put life into words.

~Chris

No comments: