Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lesson


Hey guys it's Aulene!!! This is a new piece. I wrote this in the light of some recent events. Two people who are near and dear to me have recently quit their relationship because one of them went to college. The girl keeps going back to him and trying to pretend it doesn't hurt her when we all can see that its killing her. 
It sucks.
Let me know if you have been in this situation or one similar. I would love to get to know you guys more.
Thank you for all your support!!! <3 nbsp="nbsp">



Fix It

If you want you can try
No promises that it will work

Two years it lasted
Working against the current

Two people that shouldn't work
But do

But now it's different
You don't want me

In that way
The way I want you

"Can we still be friends"
Trying to put the peaces together again

I'm still bleeding
HELP ME!

I just want you
Only you

I love you and always will
But why?

You have broken my heart
Twice now

But I still have faith
I know I can fix my heart

I know you still love me
But now is your time

To go out
And live your life

Who am I to stop you
Just know I'm always here

Waiting for you
I will never leave

When you love someone
You don't give up

You collect the peaces
And you fix it.



~Aulene
~APLIW

No comments: