Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Falling into Place

"Climb" by ~mickeybob00

Hey guys it's Aulene!!!
This week's piece is about me and how my life is really crazy right now with graduating, getting a job, getting a car, moving, etc... (You get the point.) I hope I am writing to those who understand my struggle in this.

 Leave a comment below telling me your situation like this.
I love you guys so much! Thank you all for all the support!!!

Buy our book and help support us!
Life in Fiction: Words From the Underrated



Falling into Place


Once in a blue moon
You are blessed with a gift

Some choose to follow this gift
To see where it leads

Others choose to stay
Stay in their safe place

Some fall into something great
And don't know what to do with it

Some are pushed into situations
And fall because they are too scared to jump


That's how I am
Hi, My name is Aulene

I am no different than you
Or anyone else

I am willing to admit it
I am scared

I fell into this situation called life
And I don't know what to do

I was pushed into this place called the world
And I am lost

I have fallen in this place
And I don't know how to get up

I can see the end of my struggle
But it's far away

The light is at the top of this cavern
And I am at the dust covered bottom

I just want to give up
But then again, I want to climb

I want to get to the top of this cavern
And say "I did it!"

So I took my first step
And so began my journey

One step at a time
Things are FINALLY falling into place




~Aulene

~APLIW


No comments: