Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Homes

"Lights Will Guide You Home" by =JeanFan

Hey guys it's Aulene!!! Sorry I  missed a week. I have been getting way to distracted lately so I apologize.
Anyway. This piece is about my house. I live here but I am not very comfortable here. I am unwanted by my step mom and I am treated very unfairly and I am counting down the days until I can leave. I am trying to write more so that you guys understand and connect to me a little more.
 So I hope you guys like this. Comment and let me know your own personal stories and experiences where you have felt like you weren't wanted. I would love to hear them and connect with you guys a little more.
Thanks! <3 p="p">
Not A Home
    
  A house
                  is a safe place
                                         A barricade
                                                             A secret place
                       Of protection
                                                                              
                                                                                      One of love
                                                                                         One of kindness
                                                                     One of truth
                                               And of heart
But a home
  
  It's yours
                   You choose
                                       What happens
                                                               To you
Not here
                                                                                
                                                                                   This house..
                                                                                         Is NOT a home
                                                                   But my own
                                              Personal hell
I'm better off alone
   
 Where lies...
                      They don't dwell
                                                  Where I control life
                                                                                  Where I define...
ME
                                                                                          
                                                                                              I should be loved
                                                                                   I shold be accepted
                                                        I shold be trusted
                          I shold feel at home
My home
 It's my reflection
                             Of my body
                                                 Of my mind
                                                                     Of my sould
It's nice
                                                                                                                        But for now
                                                                                                 I'm stuck here
                                                          Counting down the days
                                 Untill im gone
Finally happy




~Aulene
~APLIW


No comments: