Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

First post ever!

Hey guys I'm new to this. My name's Kristen Nicholl. I'm a freshman in college just trying to find my place but taking life as it comes.
Art has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. I take photography and write about fiction or just plain fantasy. I do draw, but only when I am inspired. I put meaning behind every photograph, it's something I really take pride in. 
 I'm excited to join you all in Life In Fiction. 


________________________________________________


I have a series of photos I have started called "Scenes." They are photos that I have made an inspirational quote to match. Here is one of my first ones:

"Sometimes the hardest part of a new chapter in your life isn't the chapter itself, its getting the courage to open it and go at it with full endurance, that's the tricky part."


I also come up with songs to match sometimes. This all relates to me this past year.




 Cheers, fellow artists.

-Kristen. <3


No comments: