Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time

"Time After Time" by *catch--22

Hey guys it's Aulene!!!

This piece is about me, and someone who I care about very much. He lives on the other side of the country, and we are hoping that the time that we have to be apart won't affect our relationship. It's very hard to be apart. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

Comment and let me know about your personal experiences.
I would love to get more connected with you guys.
Thank you for your support!!! <3 data-blogger-escaped-p="p">

Time


It's a funny thing...
Time
Sometimes everlasting
Sometimes nonexistent
So it seems
"Time flies when you're having fun"
So they say
But sometimes...
It's just the opposite
It's everlasting
When I'm with you
I'm having fun
But time...
It's everlasting
There's no end
One week...
I felt like it would never end
Then again...
I didn't want it to
So long
So long I was in your arms
Never wanting it to end
But at one point
All time runs out
So here I sit
Stairing at the clock
Waiting for you
Will you still want me?
Only time will tell



~Aulene
~APLIW

No comments: